July 2, 2007

Hahaha, I'm a nut. ((= Hahas. Posting twice in a day again. ((= Thats it with me. I cant help it. LOL. Anyway, taking tests again... LOL! I took alot actually. but I'll post only afew.





Your Career Personality: Capable, Friendly, and Energetic



Your Ideal Careers:



Actor

Advertising Executive

Artist

Counselor

Entrepreneur

Musician

Politician

Psychologist

Teacher

Television Reporter


HEY COOL! I wanna be act(ress)or! Or Counsellor!COOL! Heey! Musician too! I'd LOVE to be on tv~~ COOL! OMGS. Hhahahah. Teacher? THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM! WOWWS. wahahahah.




Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With a Stuffed Animal



Either Santa got your Christmas wish many years late...

Or he secretly thinks you're a bit immature!


AHAH! I'm the most immature person I know. !! HAH. And I wish to meet someone more egoistic than me. WAHAHAH. iloveme.<33




You Have Your Sarcastic Moments



While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.

In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!

And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.

Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.


Hah. I like sacarstic people. JUST LIKE ME! wahahah.




You Are 9% Homophobic



You're open minded, tolerant, and accepting.

And you're not homophobic in the least :-)



Ahah! Why should people discriminate against gays? hah. I think I'm turning into a les. Hah. And I've found my les partner! ahhahahaha.




You Are 81% Pure



You're so pure ... you make a nun look like a whore!

There's a lot of life's dark side left for you to experience... if you want to.


HEEY! I'm pure! HAHAHAAHHA.




Your Musical Tastes Match: Jennifer Garner





See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)



Oh yeah. heard of her... hmmns.




You Are the Very Gay SpongeBob!



Because the religious right says so...

And because his best friend looks a bit too much like a penis.


YAYY! I LOVE SPONGEBOB!




Your Elf Name Is...



Holly Hot Chocolate



YAYY! I love chocolate. HAHAAHAH.



okay. buhhbyyes. go audi liao~~ I LOVE NIGHT 4. OMGOMG. BUHHBYYES. NIGHT 4 WAITING FOR ME. BUHHBYYES!

No comments: