January 9, 2008

uh short update, i have to go shower soooon(:

omg tkgs totally ROOOOOCKS(:(:(:

i love tkgs luh hahaha. orientation rocked. and uh. yea. let me think. i have to go shower soon, so i'll update some time next time hahaha. oh my goodness i so love tkg. and i love JULIAAAA KOHHH and HO QI ANNNN and COLETTE TANNNNN. and WUYUESHAN (SHANSHANNNN) hahaha. ehmagod hahaha. they rockk(: and then i'm like on class comm hahaha. qian voted julia, venessa voted me -.- AAAAHHH. hahaha. cheryl is chair. chair. chair. hahaha. nadiah is vice chair. uh. i think joy is treasurer. uhhh. DIANNE is uh. let me think. oh yeah, secretary hahaha. oh and and and i'minthetop40%inseconecohortbutmyscoresucks. yes, MY SCORE SUCKS. and i dun wanna be in top 40%, cause tht means i have to go for ALL ssts. PPPFFTT. i can't play tennis hahahaha. uh. i have to go now, reply all of you next time.

AND I LOOOOVE TKGS(: ANNNND 1/3 hahahha. and JULIA QIAN COLETTE YUESHAN. nyahahah.

No comments: