January 24, 2008

i was gonna post in the class blog, one three's i mean. but no, it's weird, i still love 6meticulous. maybe it's just cause we've been together for long time. ah well, lets have a long post(:

anyway, lets talk about my teachers!

MDM LENNY ; English, FM.

if you wanna know, FM is form teacher by the ways(: anyway, she looks strict (and is...) but she can be funny and really really fun. calls herself the "Gorgeous Queen" hahahah and she's scared of ghost stories, but actually she tells us ghost stories. So far i've run away from her first story with Siangmin. Then Claire ran away. And then we(the three of us) heard the people in the class screaming while we were at the void deck and then Cheryl started running towards us(: Personally I hope she didn't see me posing infront of the statue (I hope she doesn't read this...)

MS LOW ; Literature, FM.

She is an IT and maths idiot, seriously. What is 13+25? she doesn't know hahaha. but she's nice, except for the times when we're choing-ing for our CTs, but otherwise, i think she's nice(: And i like her lessons, only I really really wish i could switch my Lit groups, *sighs*. Ooookay, my lit group is fine. She's the Sec One Year Head though...

MDM SURAYAH ; Mathematics.

Sec Three Year Head. OMG. hahaha. But so far I haven't gotten into any scrapes with her yet. *shakes head* She can be quite boring occasionally, but still, she's fine other than the fact that she teaches kinda quickly, but I can follow, thank god. I can't imagine failing Mathematics at Sec One.

MS SHARIFAH ; Lower Secondary Science.

I haven't exactly been punished by her... Vidhya has though, and her punishments are seriously waaaay too weird. I can't imagine hand-copying out a worksheet yet. (Though Mrs Teh has made some people last year, thankfully I wasn't one of them...) Anyway, I don't really like her... More to the strict side but she can be quite kind though, at least she didn't yell at me this morning when I told her there was no more Carbonated Water (which was actually Sprite, by the way.)

MRS LOPEZ ; History.

Oh great Lord above, save me from this emotional torture. I always feel like sleeping in her class, unfortunately I can't, I'm sitting in the second row. And if you're kind enough, Mrs Lopez, I'd appreciate it extremely very very much if you didn't fail me for my History CA. Thank you very much. Ah yes, I just remembered, please please make your lessons more interesting, don't make us sit there watching you walk about pointing to the powerpoint slide, because one day I'm really gonna fall asleep.

MRS LAI ; Geography.

My first impression of her? MEDUSA, OMG. seriously. That's why I call her Medusa sometimes. And then people will start staring at me like I'm mad. Retarded. Mental. Spastic. Okay, anyway, she gets really really boring at times. Most of the time, sorry. Ah, yes. She claims she has a knee injury and can't walk properly, which I, personally, think it's not true. Because after our first Geog lesson in the lab, we all came out and I turned back and saw her walking rather, say, quickly.

MDM SEAH ; Art.

When my sister first heard that she was my teacher, she was like "Good luck..." And I'm really gonna need that luck. Who does worksheets during Art? Like puh-leeze. And my sister told me that every first lesson she gives, she talks about the Elements Of Art. Oh wow, everytime I'm "taking notes", I'm actually doodling my name or drawing.

MS KUAH ; PE.

Oh my goodness, she's like my favourite teacher. She's uh, Teacher-In-Charge of Sailing and she was the one who wrote my name down for the Sailing list (and she spelt my name like "Daphnne" under the influence of Evil Siangmin.) Anyway, somehow she always makes me carry the medicine balls. Okay, maybe not really. The first lesson I was carrying her basket and her keys to the Equipment Room. And putting the equipment back actually gave me an excuse to be late for Mdm Lenny's class (Sorry Mdm Lenny.)!

MR LOW ; Higher Chinese.

Our teacher used to be another one, but I think she quit or something. Anyway, he's seriously skinny until his belt has to go two rounds around his waist. But his Adam's Apple is seriously big, so it looks kinda weird, especially when he came up to me and asked me to get the other people to hand up their compos. Ah well, I think he likes making me feel uncomfortable, or maybe it was just cause he saw me drawing and erasing. And he asked me to repeat what he said. Anyway, I haven't got into any bad scrapes yet, he makes us tell Idiom Stories or write three compos if we don't bring anything or don't do our homework.

MS LEE ; Design and Technology.

She's... okay. I think. She was from TKGS also. twenty something i think, should be around twenty-seven. Anyway, she's been fine so far, and she helped me ground a hole in my acrylic. I guess she's fine. I really don't know what to say about her...

MS IZRINA ; Drama Education.

Okay, maybe Drama isn't exactly considered a subject, it's an enrichment program, but I'm really thinking of taking DEP in Sec Two. She made me off the lights in the studio and I didn't know which lights to off, so I just turned all of them off. Anyway, she doesn't like us to fidget and she loves exaggerating. But she's really fun(:

Okay, i think that's all. And I'm really glad I'm not taking Home Econs until next semester, so I won't have to do sewing. Oh god, I really suck at sewing. And I'm not bothering to do my music teacher, she can't even make some of the people shut up.

Anyway, I GOT INTO BASKETBALL ROUND 2. I went yesterday. I skipped netball, didn't feel like going. And then yesterday and today was like really embarrassing. Oh god. Anyway, i'll just highlight some funny funny parts.

YESTERDAY.
Julia and I were throwing Filzah's Coke at each other, our PE Tees both got stained. Julia sat on the coke and looked like she peed in her pants(:

Then. Started talking to this basketball senior (I don't know her name... But I talked to her on Basketball Round One). Anyway, I was telling her that my parents don't allow me to join. And then this other senior, I'm not sure of her name, I didn't hear properly, I think it's Shirei. Anyway, she stood beside the other senior and they both asked why. And then I said "Cause my mum says if I join then become very tomboy." (I actually said Chorlor:D hahah) Then Shirei was like "Ehhhh, I still here lehhhhh!" She said that cause her hair is like really short. But can tell she's a girl. I once mistook some basketball girl for a guy, and I was like asking Yue Shan "OMG, WHAT'S A GUY DOING IN THE SCHOOL?" and then she turned away and I saw her basketball uniform which said "Tanjong Katong Girls' Basketball". And i was like "Ohhhhh..." hahahha. Anyway, Shirei recognised Qian, they were both from TNS. Anyway, she knows my sister. And my sister doens't know how she knows her. I mean, Shirei is always hanging around Melody (Who was my sister's ex-classmate). And she's Sec Three. So when I told my sister Shirei knew her, she was like "How does she know me? She's not supposed to know me!" Hahahha, but anyway, my dad is supposedly persuading my mum to let me join Basketball. But I don't think he is though... My mum still disallowing me to join Basketball. She wants me to join Sailing.

Speaking of Sailing, that stupid Madelaine better stop kicking my butt, it's like damn pain already. Today I was at Videoworld with Maya. Then we were eating and then these girls raaaan to the bus stop cause of their bus. Then I was like "Why suddenly so quiet?" Then I look up and Who did I see? Madelaine... Oh god. I was like gasping. And she saw me and she was like walking towards me.

Daphne, Madelaine.

xGASPSx
xWalks towards Daphne.x
NOOOOO, Don't hit me, I didn't go for Netball round two. (Madelaine hates netballers).
Yes! Good giiiirl.
BUUUUUUUUT,
But What? Quick say!
I went for Basketball.
WHAAAT? YOU WENT FOR BASKETBALL? xAttempts to slap Daphne.x
Yea, I went yesterday. Hahahaha. And I got in.
Ohhh shit.
No, Oh YES!

Anyway, she tried to kick my butt luh, but I was sitting down so she couldn't(: And then. This TKSS guy was in the room. Then Maya, Yueshan and I were outside. Then We (Me and Maya) kept looking in, but mainly me luh, but anyway, we kept looking in to see what was on TV, but then everytime i looked in the guy was like staring at me. So anyway, I wanted to wash my hands. Then I opened the door so hard that it hit that TKSS guy and then I pushed it and it repeatedly hit him OMG. SO PAISEH! But anyway, when he went out, Maya went for her Dance Audition. Then Yueshan and I went into the room and we realised something: From the outside, it's hard to look in, but from the inside you can see outside! OMG LA! NOWONDER HE LIKE CAN SEE ME WHEN I LOOK IN! Then we both really couldn't stop laughing. OMG la, so paiseh... Ah omg, so embarrassing. And then Yueshan suggested going into the birdshop behind the bus stop, but she sprained her leg and very hard to walk, so we didn't.

ANYWAY, left is classmates. I haven't memorised the register yet. OH WAIT! I HAVE THE CLASS LIST(: But i think i'll only write those left an impression on me.

JULIA - seriously irritating, she loveslovesloves irritating me. Like it's a necessity, she says if she doesn't irritate me, she won't have 满足感. Anyway, yea, she invented the whole Hamster/Hamtaro thing.

FILZAH - she continues that Hamster/Hamtaro thing, I really really can't stand it. Anyway, I think she got into Basketball with me(: Hahaha, so happy(: She's really fun.

MAYA - EHMAGOD, I LOVE MAYA(: hahahha. When she laughs right, I also cannot not laugh. If she laughs at a joke I don't find funny, I'll laugh also cause I can't stop laughing when she laughs(: And she got into DRAMACLUB(:

VIDHYA - The small one, by the way. Anyway, she's really fun and she can do the american accent hahahha. Last time it was like so funny in drama, she was like talking american(:

YUESHAN - She's crazy. Aiyo. She talks to herself! Only when have "INSPIRATION" though, hahahahhaha! She always makes Maya laugh alot when she tells us stupid stories.

DIANNE - She didn't get into drama club. She was really sad, but she got into Choir. Hahahha. Uhh, I asked her to hug me last time hahahha. And I repeatedly asked her until she hugged me twice, I think. Hhahaha. But she's really nice(:

SAMANTHA - OMG she's like almost very high everyday, she signed up for Sailing also...

CLAIRE - She's Putty Tatt. And she calls me tweety bird. All cause of that stupid Kristin, started calling me tweety bird(: hahah.

I think that's all. Majority la, hahaha. I can't be bothered to type the rest cause I wanna do Class Commmm(:

CHERYL - CHAIRMAN. Also known as the "Chair" hahahha. Like "Please pass it to the Chair." hahaha. But she's nice(: She keeps getting whacked during Double Wacko(: Hahhha.

NADIAH - VICECHAIRMAN. She keeps calling me Dianne! OMG hahahahha! But she's nice and she taught me how to write her name in Tamil, though I can't remember how already.

DIANNE - SECRETARY. Mentioned above, but i'll just say that iloveher and she's really really fun.

JOY - TREASURER. (: i can't really say anything about her, i'm not ver close to her. But she's nice.

ME - SPORTSCAPT. Theres an advantage, I can be late for class helping Ms Quah keeping the equiptment(: hahah.

JULIA - VICESPORTSCAPT. LOL, Ms Kuah asked me to choose my vice sports capt. Then when I couldn't choose, she was like "Come on, sabo your friend!" so I said julia(: hahah.

Ahh, what else? Oh yes, I can seriously say now that TKGS has changed me! If in the past someone came into our class, I would ignore them or something. But now I think I'm crazy. When someone comes into class, I will start screaming "HIIIIIIIII(:" for no reason. And I think Zilian is fun hahah, especially with Yueshan's phone when I can freak her out with all the negative photos(: I really can't describe how much I've changed, maybe you guys can tell me when I go back to Rosyth. I think like TKGS is much more bonded than Rosyth... I just say Hi to people for no reason... And and and having seniors to talk to is so much funner(: in rosyth like we oldest then got no senior to talk to so boring... Anyway, Angeline is trying to rope me into Tennis, I skipped Round Two hahaha. That senior and Shirei are trying to rope me into Basketball. Uh. Madelaine is trying to rope me into Sailing. Oh whatever, I really gtg now, byes.

No comments: