January 11, 2008

ooh shit. wanna know something goood? hahaha, i anyhow played for badminton sst and i got de-selected! and the bad news? i got selected for tennis round two and i don't even know how to play tennis... and the news thats making me SUPER nervous? i went for drama audition. seriously luh. i went with kristin and alyssa. alyssa's and kristin's was good luh, i really dunno about mine... oh shit luh. i'm so scared i don't get into drama club. *Dear god, i never really asked you for anything (yet) but still, please grant me my wish and let me get into drama round two. and even better if you let me pass drama round two and get me into drama club* then when they asked me if i considering any other ccas right, i dunno what to say and i just said basketball. but seriously luh, i really dunno. if i get selected for both drama and basketball, i dunno which one i'll choose. probably drama though... i think i'll like drama more.




dear god, pleasepleaseplease let me get into drama club!

No comments: