January 25, 2008

HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT. Today was extremely hot, I couldn't stand the sun at assembly ground. Was hiding behind Kristin... Anyway, to focus on the point, Cassandra and I are extremely mortified and have been embarrassed baaaaadly. This is all filzah's fault omg. Seriously. About Shurei luh. Filzah said to Shurei during basketball round two "They are les, they think you're very hot, they say you very pretty, very chio." And pointed to me and Cassandra. OMG. So now we're like avoiding her hahaha. Anyway, after exiting class, was walking to assembly ground. Was infront of the staircase beside the toilet and who did I see? Madelaine. And she has some radar or whatever, she can sense me lehhhh. I never said or made any sound and she turned around and grabbed my wrist . Eeeek. Anyway, I was trying to get away from Madelaine so I walked from the back. And who did I almost bump into? Shurei. Oh my goodness, I so hope she didn't see me. So embarrassing, later she thinks i'm les. Cassandra almost tripped Shurei up. Riiight. She ties her hair up and it's so short, hahaha. It's like damn funny. Anyway, after school Yueshan, Colette and I were just spending our time at Videoworld. Oh yeah! Our normal fridays were supposed to end at twelve, but then. 1/3's lessons actually ended at 10.25. Because 10:25 is recess, then after that is Maths. But Mdm Surayah went for OBS so she wasn't here. After Maths was A* Science, but it was cancelled, so we could have gone home at 10:25. But we didn't. Anyway, after recess we were like playing Truth or Dare. Then I dared Kristin to go hug Clara (Who is rumoured to be les, by the way). So she really went to hug Clara and Clara followed her back to our seats o.0 Then we played... murderer, hahaha. i was always the stupid victim. And then. We played Who. We only managed to squeeze in three games though, Maya was... uhh. BIG BIRD. Qian was... let me think. GORENGPISANG, HAHAHHA! Then Vidhya was SPONGEBOB! Oh anyway, i'm gonna update my links, byes(:


MAXINE: yea, i know, still got Sports Specific Tests (SST) but it ended Wednesday(:
PASSERBY: oh wells, (:
JULIA: oh right.
~.~: Then put your stupid name there, don't use stupid signs(: and does ANGELINE have a bloooog? i wanna disturb her.
AMANDA: helloh(: i think maybe not going back cause my school might end much later than Rosyth... Why this year they end so early, OMG. Last time we ended so late la. And. This year is Drama club, but Sec Two then can take DEP(:
FILZAH: I don't like you, you say you won't call me already, but on Wednesday you keep calling me! And PLEASEPLEASE tell Shurei that Cass and I aren't les!
MAYA: helloooo(: why can't you laugh not funnier, everytime you laugh everyone laughs(: And it's not boob bird, it's big bird, hahah(: And you were a monkey, you're a bird now(: hahah.
CHANTEL: Ohhh god, quit it. I hate Hamtaro, it's ugly.
FILZAH: oh yea, i know(:
ANNEMARIE: HELLOOO(: You came to find me while I was in class right? When Kristin called me and I went outside you were gone already(:
SAMANTHA: yes, helloo. and please put sailing as one of your choices, if not Madelaine is gonna kill me.
QIAN: hahaha, goreng pisang(: okays.
VANESSA: OMGOMG, i hate ms sharifah... LOL. She made us make sandwiches in class and we didn't even want to eat it(: I think i'd prefer Mdm Lenny to Ms Sharifah(:
UNKNOWN/DIANNE: Uh Unknown? You're not Dianne, I can tell by your typing. And your English, LOL. Please improve your English(: And yea, I don't really care what you think of my blog. It's your opinion anyway.

No comments: